Re: [AMBER] Fwd: DMPC GAFF lipid membrane is freezing at 303 K.

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 09 Oct 2013 05:19:35 -0700

Callum, can you show Subbarao how you are getting DMPC at 56A^2 - I believe
the 50A^2 being seen here is an issue with protocol - essentially if you are
too aggressive you can freeze your bilayer and then it will take a LONG
(read 10s of microseconds) to 'unfreeze'. So I think the issue is more one
of simulation protocol here than the GAFF Lipid parameters.