Re: [AMBER] QM/MM MMPBSA

From: Jacopo Sgrignani <sgrigna.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 15:33:58 +0200

Dear Jason
I'm sorry to write another email but my colegues noted that, while in the MMPBSA.in file the qm charges are specified without decimal numbers (i.e. 1 2 3) the script produces input files with decimal numbers (1.0 2.0 etc..).
So we are able to run the calculations only manually editing the mdins files, because it seems that sander does not like decimal numbers in the input file.

Thanks again

Jacopo