[AMBER] Reading NetCDF file

From: Uday Midya <umidya.iitkgp.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 18:16:46 +0530

Hi all
I have spent few days to find out a simple fortran code for read a amber12
binary trajectory file. Though there are few examples, none of them work
for me.

I have tried to read a dcd file generated from the mdcrd file by ptraj
module. The code that I used works fine with the NAMD generated dcd file.
But it fails to read the ptraj generated one.

Can any one give me a fortran code or some tips for the reading of amber12
binary trajectory file or the ptraj generated dcd file with/without box
information.

Thanks in advance
--
Uday Sankar Midya