[AMBER] QM/MM MMPBSA

From: Jacopo Sgrignani <sgrigna.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 10:18:10 +0200

Dear all
I'm trying to run MMPBSA Qm/MM calculations but I have some problems:

1) Even though I define ligand, receptor and complex qm-charge the
program ignores these numbers and the qm-charge unspecified in the
generated inputs file.

2) To overcome the first problem, I tried to use -make-mdins and then
-use-mdins putting the charge in the generated files.
However when I use the -use-mdins command the existing inputs are
automatically deleted.
I'm using my personal workstation so I can exclude automatic cleaning procedure.

Can you help me?

This is my input file

Input file for running PB and GB in serial
&general
   startframe=1, endframe=20, interval=10, verbose=1, search_path=1,
 receptor_mask=":1-358", ligand_mask=":359"
/
&gb
  igb=5, ifqnt=1, qmcharge_com=-1, qmcharge_rec=-1, qmcharge_lig=0,
qm_residues="61, 359", qm_theory="PM6",
/

thanks

Jacopo