Re: [AMBER] passing a new argument to sander on command line

From: Kepa K. Burusco <kekoburgo.yahoo.es>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 18:07:32 +0100 (BST)

[30-IX-2013]

Hi Jason,

Thanks for your prompt answer. Actually, I only tried to "mirror" the rem variable because I found problems in doing it just as a new one. If there is a simpler way to declare my variable "myvar" as global (in md.h; parallel.h or any other file) and make it accesible to all the program I think that I would like to do that rather than editing many subrotines here and there.

Since it is not an MPI variable, at the beginning I thought that it shouldn't be very difficult to create it. It is just an integer ("0" or "1"). And I also need it to be global because I will use it in a couple of subroutines in other if-statements.

I will continue trying...

Thanks!!

Kepa K.