Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py PB error

From: Aronica, Pietro <pietro.aronica07.imperial.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 14:44:52 +0000

Hello again,
I have already managed to pinpoint the source of the error. Though I thought I was using a bugfixed version of amber, it turns out that the mmpbsa_py_energy script that was actually being used was the older version. Ensuring that the patched script is used gives more believable results for the PB calculations.
Kind regards
Pietro