Re: [AMBER] Adding an extra non-bonded pair list (solved)

From: <jfloresc.andrew.cmu.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 21:17:42 -0400

Hello Jason,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions. Certainly, adding an extra non-bonded
proved to be complex and intrusive. I followed your suggestion of
"tagging" particular pairs. Although, it wasn't absolutely trivial, it did
not affect calculations on MPI or single CPU for pmemd 12. Changes were
made in subroutines get_nb_list in pme_direct.F90 and pairs_calc_novec.i.

Thanks,
Jose