[AMBER] AMBER on AWS - Beta testers wanted.

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 13:14:11 -0700

Dear AMBER Users,

As long time users of AMBER we wanted to bring your attention to a project
we have been working on with Amazon Web Services (AWS) over the last year
to bring AMBER GPU accelerated MD to the cloud. We are in the process of
conducting a private beta for this project. Participants get free usage
of the service in the beta period, and access to AWS' extensive GPU
resources (the latter is still charged for). Your feedback will help us
shape the functions and features of the service, and help to meet the
needs of the user community better. If you are interested in hearing more
about this project please contact Jafar Shameem (shameemj.amazon.com),
Jonathan Fritz (jonfritz.amazon.com) and/or Saurabh Baji
(sbaji.amazon.com) at AWS for further details.

Yours sincerely,
Ross Walker.

/\
\/