Re: [AMBER] Sodium Ion Citation

From: Brian Radak <radak004.umn.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 15:28:42 -0400

Lars,

That is fine. If you are running with any off the standard force fields
(ff94, ff99SB, ff10, etc.), then the resulting prmtop files have NO
dependence on the values of polarizability. You could have put any number
in that field or even left it blank and the results would have come out
exactly the same. Therefore, I would argue, no such citation is necessary.

Brian