Re: [AMBER] problem running antechamber - amber Version 10

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 17:02:51 +0200

Dear Monica,

Your input molecule is far too big...

 From what I saw when loading your molecule into vmd this is a
glycopeptide with some organic functions or modified amino-acid
residues.

I think you should split this molecule into elementary building blocks
and carefully pay attention how to connect these elementary building
blocks.

You can find a similar project in R.E.DD.B. by C. Cezard et al.
See http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/projects/F-85/

All is done with R.E.D. Server - and as you can see F-85 is about
Glucose based (alpha-1,4) oligomers with new organic functions and a
peptide region...

regards, Francois