Re: [AMBER] How to do clustering analysis by ptraj?

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 08:36:02 -0600

Hi,

On Tue, Sep 24, 2013 at 11:04 PM, Biao Ma <jackyma1981.gmail.com> wrote:
> I will try to recompile AmberTools, is it ok to overwrite the current
> compiled files in $AMBERHOME/AmberTools?

Nothing should be overwritten in $AMBERHOME/AmberTools. You should
only have to do:

cd $AMBERHOME
./configure <options> [compiler]
make install

If you still encounter issues we will need to know more about the
architecture you are compiling for, the compilers you are using, the
options you are passing to 'configure' etc.

-Dan

--
Daniel R. Roe, PhD