Re: [AMBER] Problem in antechamber execution

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2013 11:36:52 +0200

Dear Paul,

I just send an email to Fengxue Li about a similar problem - I guess
(I do not know the source code of Antechamber).

the subject of the email is:
Re: [AMBER] Probelm with antechamber for resp charge derivation

"the actual number of rings (810)" ???
Does it mean you have 810 rings in your molecule? I do not think
Antechamber can handle that - R.E.D. Python I think does for large
conjugated molecules, which cannot be split into elementary building
blocks.

regards, Francois