[AMBER] Sodium Ion Citation

From: Lars Holte <larskholte.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2013 21:27:07 -0700

Hello,

I am attempting to track down a literature citation for the sodium ion
parameters used in my simulations. They come from the file
frcmod.ionsjc_tip4pew. The title information in this file lists Joung &
Cheatham JPCB (2008) as the primary source. I have identified that article
as *J. Phys. Chem. B*, *112*, 9020-9041 (*2008*). The polarizability for
sodium is listed as coming from a different source:

Na+ 22.99 0.250 sodium pol: J. Phys. Chem.
11,1541,(1978)

I cannot identify the article to which this reference refers. Volume 11 of
the Journal of Physical Chemistry is from 1906, not 1978. There is an
article which starts on p. 1541 of volume 82, published in 1978, but it
deals with the complexation of the Nickel(II) cation with pyridine, and
appears to have little to do with molecular dynamics.

Thanks in advance,
Lars Holte