Re: [AMBER] Word of caution for Xcode 5, Mac OS X

From: Julio Dominguez <acheron24.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 13:13:51 +0000

Re: Word of caution for Xcode 5, Mac OS X (M. L. Dodson)
Thanks for the instructions Bud. I think I was missing something along the lines of your suggestion. At any rate, you instructions will be be useful for far more users than just me.
However, I do have the intel compilers installed and those worked perfectly.
Today I'll try to double check if the Apple provided gcc works with AMBER
Best regards.