Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA/GBSA error

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 06:41:46 -0400

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 1:25 AM, Sumra Wajid Abbasi 30-FBAS/MSBI/F09 <
sumra.msbi30.iiu.edu.pk> wrote:

> Dear Smith
>
> Yeah you are right i loaded the ligand into VMD using Coordinates With
> Periodic Box info. now i load without Periodic Box info and image looks
> fine..But still calculation issue is there..

Upgrade to AmberTools 13 and see if the issue persists. If the problem is
fixed under the latest (free) version, it is unlikely to be fixed in older
(unsupported) versions.

HTH,
Jason

> [...]
> > > 2.2469
> > > 1-4 EEL 14608.9084 34.7009
> > > 4.9074
> > > EPB -4549.0703 33.2881
> > > 4.7076
> > > ENPOLAR 2865.0984 7.0316
> > > 0.9944
> > >
> > > G gas -1634.6133 55.0064
> > > 7.7791
> > > G solv -1683.9719 34.8674
> > > 4.9310
> > >
> > > TOTAL -3318.5852 46.6278
> > > 6.5942
> > >

> > > Ligand:
> > > Energy Component Average Std. Dev. Std. Err.
> of
> > > Mean

> > > BOND 22.8209 3.7323
> > > 0.5278
> > > ANGLE 67.2316 5.6725
> > > 0.8022
> > > DIHED 57.9771 3.3766
> > > 0.4775
> > > VDWAALS -21.1078 1.7341
> > > 0.2452
> > > 1-4 VDW 23.3635 2.0523
> > > 0.2902
> > > EPB nan nan
> > > nan
> > > ENPOLAR 97.8510 0.8688
> > > 0.1229
> > >
> > > G gas 150.2853 7.8027
> > > 1.1035
> > > G solv nan nan
> > > nan
> > >
> > > TOTAL nan nan
> > > nan
> > >

> > > Differences (Complex - Receptor - Ligand):
> > > Energy Component Average Std. Dev. Std. Err.
> of
> > > Mean

> > > BOND -0.0000 0.0000
> > > 0.0000
> > > ANGLE -0.0000 0.0001
> > > 0.0000
> > > DIHED 0.6160 0.3232
> > > 0.0457
> > > VDWAALS -89.5910 3.1602
> > > 0.4469
> > > EEL 0.0000 0.0000
> > > 0.0000
> > > 1-4 VDW -0.0000 0.0001
> > > 0.0000
> > > 1-4 EEL 0.0000 0.0000
> > > 0.0000
> > > EPB nan nan
> > > nan
> > > ENPOLAR -55.5128 1.3871
> > > 0.1962
> > > EDISPER 0.0000 0.0000
> > > 0.0000
> > >
> > > DELTA G gas -88.9750 3.0895
> > > 0.4369
> > > DELTA G solv nan nan
> > > nan
> > >
> > > DELTA TOTAL nan nan
> > > nan

> > > when i visualized prmtop and MMBPSA.py generated mdcrds i found
> > > a distorted ligand. i also tried MMPBSA.pl but no results.
> > >
> > > kindly attached image of ligand hopefully these would be helpful for
> you
> > >

> > > Regards
> > >

> > > Sumra Wajid Abbasi
> > > PhD Scholar
> > > Computational Biology Lab, National Center for Bioinformatics
> > > Quaid-e-Azam University, Islamabad-45320 Pakistan.

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University
Postdoctoral Researcher