Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA/GBSA error

From: <wmsmith.uci.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 18:05:08 -0700

Hello,
  Looking at the image of your ligand, there is definitely something odd.
Are you using periodic boundaries when you load the ligand into VMD for
viewing? When I loaded the ligand from the files you sent into VMD using
Coordinates With Periodic Box info, it gives an image like you show.
When I load without Periodic Box info, it shows up just fine.

I will see if I can replicate the NaN error under PBSA itself to see if
the source of the problem is there or something else.
-Wes