Re: [AMBER] Ti problem - system must be very inhomogeneous

From: Fabrício Bracht <fabracht1.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 17:39:28 -0300

Hi David. I'll take your suggestion and equilibrate the system at a lower
processor count to see if that changes. I think you have a very good point
there.
The error indeed comes right before the information about the first step is
printed.
Regarding the scmask, I've already done a simulation decoupling :342
entirely. Res 342 is a water molecule. The idea is to calculate the pka
shift for this molecule relative to a few point mutations in the active
site. I am running this :342.H2 out of curiosity. I want to see if the
shifts are still the same (or at least close to the ones I had for scmask =
:342). I didn't encounter the error before because I had never used more
than 8 processors at a time.

Thanks
Fabrício