Re: [AMBER] antechamber no convergence

From: FyD <fyd.q4md-forcefieldtools.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2013 07:49:12 +0200

Dear Jianhui Tian,

We can post-process data generated by R.E.D. Server/R.E.D. IV or
R.E.D. III.x by using R.E.D. Python. Just send a request from the
R.E.D. Server private assistance service; See
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDS/faq.php#5.

If you construct ATP from
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/REDDB/Project/F-90/ you will see that
the ATP mol2 file (FF lib) is composed of 4 residues; loading a FF lib
composed of >1 residue_s_ in the LEaP program can only be used if the
PDB file used to match the FF lib only contains ATP (i.e. not an
ATP-protein complex for instance). This is a strong limitation in
LEaP. The answer to this problem is to generate a single residue name
for ATP (with obviously the two following rules: two atoms cannot
share the same name in a given residue, and the atom & residue names
in the FF lib have to match these in the PDB file). R.E.D. Python
allows atom typing, complex fragment fusion (to overcome bad
connectivities perform by LEaP at some chiral centers), full residue &
atom name control (a single residue can be requested), a mol3 file
format is also generated; see
http://q4md-forcefieldtools.org/Tutorial/leap-mol3.php, and far more...

regards, Francois