Re: [AMBER] antechamber no convergence

From: Jianhui Tian <jianhuitian.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 15:47:28 -0400

Dear David,

Sorry to bother and take your time again.

The no convergence happens during the sqm calculation for charge.
Is it doable/reasonable to get the topology like this:
1. calculate the topology for the AMP PNP with -2 charge (this charge can
converge)
2. get the charges using another way
3. fix the charges in the final topology file
The assumption I have here is the bonded and vdw parameter will not be
affected by the net charge of the ligand.

Otherwise, I do not know how to run the antechamber in a
broke-up/step-by-step way.

Thanks.
J.