[AMBER] How to choose ntc value?

From: X Sun <egeh00.aol.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 11:55:08 -0600

Dear all,

I am doing a MD simulation of interaction between ionic liquid and cellulose. With assist of tutorial B1, the system is easy to run normally. But I am confused about the value of ntc, in tutorial B1, the author said ntc=2 would constrain the movement of hydrogen atom, and that would not affect the result in simulation B1. But I focus on the interaction between two compounds and the comformation change and hydrogen bonds formed among them. I think the movement of hydrogen atom is very important for me. How can I find a rule or instruction to choose a proper ntc and ntf?

Thanks,

X Sun.

2013-09-14

X Sun