Re: [AMBER] Path Setting

From: Aldo Segura <asegurac666.yahoo.com.mx>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 13:07:41 -0700 (PDT)

You just need to modify your .bashrc file by including the $AMBERHOME path.
For more info (see "Adding Amber to your Environment" section): http://jswails.wikidot.com/installing-amber12-and-ambertools-13

Best,

Aldo

Aldo Segura-Cabrera
Postdoctoral Fellow
Division of Experimental Hematology and Cancer Biology
Cancer and Blood Diseases Institute
Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
3333 Burnet Ave, MLC 7013, Cincinnati OH 45229
e-mail: Aldo.Segura-Cabrera.cchmc.org; aldosegura.gmail.com