Re: [AMBER] TI input files in A9 tutorial and Amber12 manual

From: Hamed S. Hayatshahi <biophysicist1981.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 16:52:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again

Adding to my previous email, I think the major difference came from the fact that I had different MG parameters (villa). I rerun what I described with Aqvist parameters and I got Total DV/DL:456.38656+-18.760985 which is much closer to the 2011 paper result.
Now my question is based on your experience, could this much difference in DV/DL (~42) be caused by one of the reasons mentioned in my previous email (i.e. window number, equilibration and water box shape/size)?

Thanks again for the help

Hamed S. Hayatshahi
PhD candidate in Medicinal Chemistry
University of Utah