Re: [AMBER] Error with NVT and NPT Simulations

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 10:41:44 -0700

Hi Brian,

I VERY much doubt it is up to date since it used to be ME who kept things
up to date but I don't do that anymore so I doubt they've been keeping up
to date. My advice would ALWAYS be to compile and install the software
yourself. Trusting centralized models on those machines is never a good
idea in my experience.

It's pretty easy to do. Just untar Amber 12 and AmberTools 13 - run
./update_amber.py --update a couple of times until it is fully updated.
Make sure the cuda 5.0 module is loaded and then do:

cd amber12
export AMBERHOME=`pwd`
./configure -cuda gnu
make