Re: [AMBER] REMD exchange

From: Niel Henriksen <shireham.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 07:01:10 -0700

Francesco,

More than 200 replicas could be a major challenge, especially with explicit
solvent. If you hope to find some plausible folded conformations, it might
work (i don't know that you need to go to 600K though). If you hope to
converge the entire ensemble, you might want to avoid this particular
route. I had trouble converging a tetranucleotide in explicit water with
~4 microseconds/replica of simulation (24 replicas).
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23477537

--Niel