Re: [AMBER] How to get the prmtop and inpcrd files of melamine in Amber?

From: 张明焜 <zhangmk69.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 15:20:08 +0800

Thank you professor!
According to you,I download a coordinates file of melamine(C3H6N6) like
below:

AX2
  CCTOOLS-1221121131
 15 15 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0999 V2000
    0.0180 -1.3290 0.0010 C 0 0 0 0 0
    1.1420 0.6800 -0.0020 C 0 0 0 0 0
   -1.1600 0.6490 -0.0020 C 0 0 0 0 0
    0.0370 -2.7090 0.0010 N 0 0 0 0 0
   -2.3650 1.3230 0.0010 N 0 0 0 0 0
   -0.0180 1.3290 0.0010 N 0 0 0 0 0
    2.3280 1.3870 0.0010 N 0 0 0 0 0
    1.1600 -0.6490 -0.0020 N 0 0 0 0 0
   -1.1420 -0.6800 -0.0020 N 0 0 0 0 0
    0.8830 -3.1830 -0.0010 H 0 0 0 0 0
   -0.7970 -3.2060 0.0040 H 0 0 0 0 0
   -2.3780 2.2930 0.0050 H 0 0 0 0 0
   -3.1980 0.8260 -0.0010 H 0 0 0 0 0
    2.3150 2.3560 0.0050 H 0 0 0 0 0
    3.1740 0.9130 -0.0010 H 0 0 0 0 0
  1 4 1 0 0 0
  1 8 2 0 0 0
  1 9 1 0 0 0
  2 6 2 0 0 0
  2 7 1 0 0 0
  2 8 1 0 0 0
  3 5 1 0 0 0
  3 6 1 0 0 0
  3 9 2 0 0 0
  4 10 1 0 0 0
  4 11 1 0 0 0
  5 12 1 0 0 0
  5 13 1 0 0 0
  7 14 1 0 0 0
  7 15 1 0 0 0
M END
$$$$

and I learned antechamber in Tutorial B4. Tutorial B4 illuminated how to
generate a ligand PDB from its protein with antechamber,and there is
no enough explanation about antechamber in "AmberTools12" .So could you
please give me a more detailed method to generate a PDB or Prmtop file with
antechamber?

thanks