Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py EPB problem with idecomp=3

From: Ray Luo, Ph.D. <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2013 11:14:37 -0700

Ryan,

Most users are using idecomp 1 or 2 for PB since pairwise reaction
field energies are not well defined in PB. This is different from GB.
If you insist in getting pairwise-decomposed PB energies, I don't
think you can get these with a single PB run for each snapshot.

Nevertheless, the piece of code for idecomp=3 is indeed inside sander,
but it's not tested as it stands. We'll take a look of its behavior
with your files if you don't mind sharing with us. A few snapshots
will do. Please email us off the list.

Ray