Re: [AMBER] cpptraj removes velocities upon imaging

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 11:45:23 -0600

Hi,

OK, after checking the code the actual problem is that all of the
framework was laid for writing velocity info to netcdf trajectories,
but the code for the write itself isn't there (however writing
velocities in restart/netcdf restarts actually does work). A patch
fixing this will be released soon. Thanks for the report.

-Dan

--