[AMBER] compile ambertools with -nofftw3

From: sunyeping <sunyeping.aliyun.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Sep 2013 11:37:44 +0800

Dear all,

I tried to compile ambertools using "./configure gnu", but when I enter "make install" command, it comes out many error related to fftw3. so I recompile it with "./configure -nofftw3 gnu", and this time "make install" command seems successful, and "make test" all passed. However, does anyone know what is the effect of the "-nofftw3" flag on ambertools function? Would it affects the input parameter file preparation and makes similation fail? By using the .top and .crd files prepared by ambertools, I find the simulation system collapsed rapidly during minimization.  Is it related to the fftw3 problem?  Thanks!

Yeping Sun

Institute of Microbiology, Chinese Academy of Sciences