[AMBER] setting up a covalently bonded ligand to enzyme with tleap

From: Mahmoud Soliman <mahmoudelkot.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 09:46:30 +0200

Dear Amber experts,

I have been digging deep to find a feasible way to to set up parameters
for a covalent bond between a ligand and amino acid residue in protein
using antechamber/tleap for subsequent MD simulations, unfortunately,
not successful. Attached is the PDB structure of my covalent complex.
The covalent bond is between Cys1(SG) and the LIG (C11). I would be very
much appreciated if someone can help me with this.

Thanks in advance
M Elkot
Molecular modeling and drug design lab
UKZN