[AMBER] rk2 and rk3 values in NMR restraints

From: Bharatham, Nagakumar <Nagakumar.Bharatham.STJUDE.ORG>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 16:31:17 -0500

Hello Amber users,

I am new to NMR restraint based MD refinement using Amber. I have generated Distance and Torsion angle constraints using our CYANA input data (using makeDIST_RST & makeANG_RST cmds).

The output restraints for torsion angles looks soft (rk2 and rk3 =2 kcal/mol-rad 2) ... is there any reason for this. Could anyone please help me to understand more about these restraint weights and if possible, suggest me any documentation or literature for better understanding.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nagakumar Bharatham