[AMBER] nmr upper_bond criteria

From: <sangita.imtech.res.in>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 10:57:53 +0530

Hello All

I am doing MD simulation of protein-DNA complex but at the beginning of
production run there is high fluctuation of terminal end residue as a
result it is making unusual non covalent bond with another residue (not
observed in crystal structure) also affecting other non covalent bonds.
To resolve it I want to use NMR restraint so that it will show little
fluctuation.

I amber tutorial there is a tutorial for NMR restraint, generation of
distance & torsion angle restraint is already defined here.

Distance_restraint:-

1

st

_res# 1

st

_res_name 1

st

_atom_name 2

nd

_res# 2

nd

_res_name 2

nd

_atom_name upper_bound

Torsion angle restraint:-

res# res_name torsion_name lower_bound upper_bound

But here I am not getting how to define upper_bond in "Distance
restraint" and lower_bond and upper_bond in "Torsion angle restraint"

Can anyone please help me to get it.

With regards
Sangita Kachhap