Re: [AMBER] AMBER minimization job

From: Rejwan <rejwan_88.yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 13:58:41 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

Thank you. I'm bit puzzled as same minimization run (same topology and inpcrd) are reporting different number of non-bonded pair and non-bonded list in the GPU queue.  As before minimization could not complete but then why different NB pair and list ?  Thank you for your input. Regards.

-Rejwan
_______________________

TACC: Done.
TACC: Starting up job 1365319
TACC: Setting up parallel environment for MVAPICH ssh-based mpirun.
TACC: Setup complete. Running job script.
TACC: starting parallel tasks...

 * NB pairs          358     6860550 exceeds capacity (     6860880)   1
     SIZE OF NONBOND LIST =    6860880
Exit code -5 signaled from c300-204
 * NB pairs          271     6860766 exceeds capacity (     6860880)   3
     SIZE OF NONBOND LIST =    6860880
 SANDER BOMB in subroutine nonbond_list
 Non bond list overflow!