[AMBER] Two questions in one...

From: Julio Dominguez <acheron24.hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2013 03:43:52 +0000

Hello AmberMDmen and women,
I have two different questions:
1) I have a few mdcrd files that I copied via sftp program that offers the option to "continue" or "append" files that have been previously downloaded. I think that this process corrupted a some of my files. They are still the right size but I can only read 86 frames out of 2500 or 1400 out of 2500. I no "original" for these files (yeah, entirely my fault). Is there anything I can attempt to recover them?
2) We are thinking about running some simulations with N-Acetylglucosamine 6-phosphate. The N-Acetylglucosamine can be easily build via Leap/Glycam but I am not sure about the phosphate. Due to the modular nature of the AMBERFF (and GAFF and GLYCAM) I wonder what would be the best approach to create the N-Acetylglucosamine 6-phosphate residue. Mostly, would it be necesary to parametrize N-Acetylglucosamine 6-phosphate via RED? Anybody has any experience with this type of sugars?
On a side note, in my group we are running AMBER on three GTX Titans. They have been humming along perfectly since the 325.15 driver update.
Best regards.