Re: [AMBER] Question regarding H-bond calculation

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 08:24:24 -0600

Hi,

The 'hbond' command in cpptraj will do what you want. Right now
probably the best way to look at only inter-molecular hydrogen bonds
is to use two separate 'hbond' commands: one where you define ligand
donors and protein receptors, and the other where you define ligand
receptors and protein donors (e.g. using the 'donormask' and
'acceptormask' keywords).

Hope this helps,

-Dan

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 12:37 AM, anu chandra <anu80125.gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Amber users,
>
> I am working with protein-ligand interaction. I would like to see the
> number of hydrogen bonds ligand make with protein along the simulation
> trajectories. Is there a tool in PTRAJ/CPPTRAJ to do such a calculation?.
> Waiting for your valuble reply.
>

> Thanks in advance
>
> Regards,
> Anu.