Re: [AMBER] 2nd Announcement AMBER workshop in Brazil (Oct 7-11 2013) pre-registration open

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2013 23:01:01 -0700

Hi Angelica,

Apologies for not mentioning this in the announcement. Yes all lectures
and hands on tutorials will be in English (I certainly don't know enough
Portuguese to do much more than order dinner, let alone teach MD. ;-) ).
As for travel grants please contact Gustavo Seabra at Pernambuco
(gustavo.seabra.gmail.com) to inquire what support there might be for
attendees.

All the best
Ross