Re: [AMBER] ptraj is not splitting LES trajectory

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 18:59:12 -0600

Hi,

I don't have a lot of experience with LES trajectories, but does it
work if you try to output to a different trajectory format, and/or
omit the append keyword?

To my knowledge the LES trajectory processing capability of ptraj
hasn't been tested in a while, so it's possible some bugs have crept
in there. I will try and test this over the next day or so and let you
know what I find. Thanks for the report.

-Dan

On Fri, Aug 9, 2013 at 6:02 PM, James W. Snyder, Jr.
<jsnyder3.stanford.edu> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I am trying to use ptraj to split my sander.LES trajectory into multiple trajectories
> based on the number of copies. However, I am only getting a single output file that
> corresponds to either just one copy or an average of all the copies. Here is my
> ptraj input...
>
> trajin gfp_wt_les1.mdcrd 100 10000 100
> center .CA origin mass
> image origin
> trajout output.pdb pdb append les split
>
> Does anyone have a solutions to this problem?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim Snyder

Daniel R. Roe, PhD
Department of Medicinal Chemistry