[AMBER] Residue decomposition: not possible with PB ?

From: Jagur Lambix <jagurlambix.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 19:04:06 -0400

Dear Amber Users,

I am trying to calculate the residue decomposition using the mm_pbsa.plscript.

However, I am getting the following message in the log file.

=>> Checking sanity
    Checking GENERAL
    Implicit SAS calc by sander
    Energy decomp is not (yet) possible with GC, AS, NM, PB, MS

I understand that, turning on PB=1 in the input file is giving me the
message.

But I wanted to calculate the PB along with GB.
So is it possible to calculate with AMBER 9 ?

Or do I need to calculate the same in a higher version of AMBER?

Thanks for your suggestions.

best

Jagur