[AMBER] MMPBSA selection error

From: Hunter Brown <bassoongoon.earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 10:29:13 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

I have created my prmtops using ante-MMPBSA.py.

When I try to run MMPBSA.py to get deltaG information associated with bonding, I get the following:

SelectionError: Invalid selection! Integers expected.
Exiting. All files have been retained.

Here is my input file:

Input file for running PB and GB
&general
   startframe=0, endframe=50, verbose=1, interval=5,entropy=1,
/
&gb
  ifqnt=1, qm_residues=:*, qm_theory=AM1, qmcharge_com=-8, qmcharge_lig=4, qmcharge_rec=-12, igb=2, saltcon=0.100
/
&pb
  istrng=0.100,
/
END

Is the problem with the salt concentration or ionic strength flags? Because I would think that those should be able to have non integer values.

Thanks in advance!

-Hunter

Hunter Brown
Bassoonist, Contrabassoonist, Composer, Chemical Engineering Major
University of New Mexico