[AMBER] Energy terms in mdout (Etot, EKtot, ...)

From: José Guilherme Vilhena Albuquerque d'Orey <guilhermevilhena.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 12:23:00 +0200

Dear developers,

I was looking for the definition of each energy term printed in the mdout
(Etot, EKtot,EPtot, 1-4 EEL, ...), e.g. how to relate some of this terms to
the equation on page 13 of amber12 manual. Nevertheless I was not able to
find a clear answer (not even in the mailing list).

I know that the names are more or less self explanatory. Nevertheless it
would be of great help if you could please point me to a place (web-page,
pdf ...), where each of the energy terms appearing in the mdout file are
briefly explained. Just in order to avoid a misunderstanding.

Much obliged for your attention!
All the best,
Guilherme Vilhena

*Guilherme Vilhena, Ph.D*
Universidad Autonoma de  Madrid,
Departamento de Fisica Teorica  de la Materia Condensada
Facultad de Ciencias, Modulo C-5
E-28049 Madrid, Spain
tel: +34 91 497 2789
fax: +34-91-4974950