Re: [AMBER] pmemd.cuda.MPI problem

From: Victor Ma <victordsmagift.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 14:51:45 -0500

Thanks. I ran ps and there are just 2 pmemd.cuda jobs running. "nvidia-smi"
also indicates that only 2 gpus are occupied. Anyway I am running these job
in serial. Like you mentioned above, parallel scalability is limited
currently. So there are not much advantage running parallel.

Thanks again.

Victor