Re: [AMBER] reax forcefield

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2013 10:35:28 -0700

Sure - it is possible. When do you need it and how many $$ do you have?

Seriously though, right now it is not supported, the equation is very
different and it would take quite a bit of effort I believe to add it so
you might want to see what other codes support it first and if none are
suitable then return to AMBER and we can figure out how much work it might
involve.

All the best
Ross