[AMBER] GTX-Titan / GTX780 Fix

From: Ross Walker <ross.rosswalker.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 10:41:04 -0700

Dear All,

NVIDIA has just released an updated driver that is designed to address the
issues seen with GTX-Titan and GTX-780 cards. This has been tested
extensively in house but has yet to be fully tested publicly. I would
encourage those of you with GTX-Titan and GTX-780 cards to try installing
this driver and see if it addresses the issues you have been seeing with
those cards. I'd be interested in your feedback and also reports of
performance.

The driver is here:

http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux-display-amd64-325.15-driver.html

I recommend using the CUDA 5.0 toolkit. A patch for CUDA 5.5 with AMBER 12
will be coming shortly.

For those who want a test suite to use the following is useful:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/708185/AMBER_780_Validation.tar.gz

All the best
Ross

/\