[AMBER] Segmentation Fault

From: Souvik Sur <souviksur.hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Aug 2013 11:11:08 +0530

Dear All,
I am trying to make .frcmod file from my .prepin file using the command parmchk -i qd_ali.prepin -f prepi -o qd_ali.frcmod in AMBER 10, but got an error like:
Info: the atom number exceeds the MAXATOM, reallocate memory automaticallyInfo: the atom number exceeds the MAXATOM, reallocate memory automaticallyInfo: the atom number exceeds the MAXATOM, reallocate memory automaticallyInfo: the atom number exceeds the MAXATOM, reallocate memory automaticallyInfo: the atom number exceeds the MAXATOM, reallocate memory automaticallyInfo: the atom number exceeds the MAXATOM, reallocate memory automaticallyInfo: the atom number exceeds the MAXATOM, reallocate memory automaticallyInfo: the atom number exceeds the MAXATOM, reallocate memory automaticallyInfo: the atom number exceeds the MAXATOM, reallocate memory automaticallyInfo: the atom number exceeds the MAXATOM, reallocate memory automaticallyInfo: the atom number exceeds the MAXATOM, reallocate memory automaticallyInfo: the atom number exceeds the MAXATOM, reallocate memory automaticallySegmentation fault
How to solve this problem?
regards,Souvik