[AMBER] error when running binding energy in amber

From: <nguyentb.bii.a-star.edu.sg>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 10:29:40 +0800

Dear AMBER users,

After getting 2000 snapshot from the MD trajectory, I want to
calculate both GPSA and PBSA for binding energy.
However, one of the snapshots, after giving me snapshot_com.out within
1-2 minutes, it can't give full snapshot_rec.out up to 1-2 hours. The
calculation stops at surface area calculation and gives
snapshot_rec.pqr, snapshot_rec.pdb, snapshot_rec.mslog file.

Could you please help me to solve this problem?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Nguyen Thanh Binh
PhD student, BII, Singapore