Re: [AMBER] Using ante-mmpbsa.py to create prmtops

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 14:14:00 -0400

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 1:07 PM, Hunter Brown <bassoongoon.earthlink.net>wrote:

> Hello, I am trying to create files for MMPBSA.py free energy analysis. My
> complex topology file (stripped of water and ions) was created
> successfully, however when ante-mmpbsa.py moved on to work on the receptor
> (which I chose to be my protein structure) I got the following error. It
> seems odd to me that the complex would have no problems, and then fail to
> create the other files. I was just wondering what the problem might be? I
> hope this is specific enough.
>
> Creating receptor topology file by stripping !(.8587-48269) from
> 3foldposope2comp.prmtop

This seems like a strange ligand mask to be using. Your ligand is 40K
atoms?

Can you send me your prmtop and the ante-MMPBSA.py command you used?

Also make sure you are using an up-to-date AmberTools 13 installation. [[
$AMBERHOME/update_amber --version ]] should return AmberTools version
13.14.

All the best,

BioMaPS,
Rutgers University