[AMBER] Generating snapshots in amber trajectory format

From: aneesh cna <aneeshcna.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 16:18:03 +0530

Dear Amber users,

I am trying to use PTRAJ for generating number of snapshots in Amber
trajectory format (ie. *.crdbox format) from my 5ns long trajectory file,
which contains 2500 frames. Below is the script I used for the same.

***********************************
trajin ../../md1.crd 1 2500 25

strip :WAT,:Na+

center :1-293 mass origin
image origin center

trajout crd_snap trajectory
************************************

Unfortunately, PTRAJ outputted all the snapshots in a single file with
*.crdbox format, rather than generating individual file of each snapshot.
But, if I change the output format in the script to PDB, I can able get the
snapshots in separate files with PDB format.

************************************
trajin ../../md1.crd 1 2500 25

strip :WAT,:Na+

center :1-293 mass origin
image origin center

trajout pdb_snap pdb

Is there a way to output the snapshots into individual files with *.crdbox
format?

Thanks in advance

Sincerely
Aneesh