[AMBER] Fw: Re: MMPBSA problem

From: 372133720 <372133720.qq.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 10:01:51 +0800

372133720

From: tianchuan1015
Date: 2013-07-31 15:39
To: prajwal.pharm07
Subject: Re: Re: MMPBSA problem
 Dear amber,

I re-instal amber and the FE atom is also not recognized. (bad atome FE) I used intel compiler, and the _mdread.f _mdread.LES.f files are generated (which seems to me that the new mdread.f is acting) .
I wonder if the new mdread.f should be specified in the shell script?

(In the attachment, the _mdread.f and _mdread.LES.f are files generated after making serial.
The amber_MMPBSA.sh is shell script, the MMPBSA_decomp.in is input file.
The md1.log is the log file generated which writes the information of error.
The mdread.f is the new one modified by you.)

best regards
tianchuan

tianchuan1015