[AMBER] How to define reaction coordinate in Umbrella sampeling

From: Sindrila Dutta banik <sindrila.duttabanik.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 10:19:44 +0800 (SGT)

How could I understand that my restrain is considered as LCOD and not any torsion. What is the difference in "sander" program and "pmemd" program. In the tutorial of umbrella sampling they use $AMBERHOME/bin/pmemd.MPI to run the job of umbrella sampling. Can I use the sander for the same?

In amber11 manual LCOD define in two sections namely Section 4.7.2. (122p) and Section 6.1.1. (177p). Here I use the second one. Is both is applicable for umbrella sampling? How to use the first one? For the first one shall I have to use "nmropt = 1"?

Thanks in advance.
Sindrila