Re: [AMBER] Is there any major change of MMPBSA.py in AmberTools 13?

From: Ray Luo, Ph.D. <ray.luo.uci.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 10:47:53 -0700

Hannes,

As pointed out by Jason, the difference is most likely due to the
different default nonpolar solvation methods between different
releases. Can you share with us your input files so we can reproduce
your observed differences? We'll be happy to share with you what we
find with your input and data files. A few snapshots will do. Please
email us off the list.

All the best,
Ray