Re: [AMBER] Actual Intel Compiler Version Used

From: Ismail, Mohd F. <farid.ou.edu>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 07:37:23 +0000

Thank you for the reply. Dr. Roe mention the possible compatibility problem with C++ headers. I tried -nomktpp option but it still fails with the same /usr/include/4.4.7/.... problem.

I did use source iccvars.

I think I will get newer Intel compiler instead. Thank you.
Mohd Farid Ismail
Graduate Student
Dept. of Chemistry/Biochemistry
University of Oklahoma